Electric Charging Points
Public charging facilities are now available on the following car parks:
- Princess Street, Congleton (Rapid)
- South Drive, Wilmslow (Rapid)
- Love Lane, Nantwich (Rapid)
- Lifestyle Centre Car Park, Crewe (Fast)
Customers do not need to pay for parking whilst using the charging points but must adhere to the time restrictions displayed. The tariffs are displayed on each charging point.
The Electric Charging Points located at Macclesfield Town Hall, Westfields, Sandbach and Delamere House, Crewe are not available for public use.
Please email any enquiries concerning the Electric Charging Points to Air Quality
Multi day parking
Multi day parking is available on the following car parks:
- Station - up to 3 days
- Commercial Road - up to 5 days
- Railway Street - up to 5 days
- Broadway Meadow - up to 5 days
Free after three
Parking on seven car parks across the Borough is free of charge from 3pm each day. This is to support businesses and encourage more people to visit their local town or village centre.
Free after three car parks:
- Whalley Hayes, Macclesfield
- Oak Street, Crewe (as from 15/09/14)
- Snow Hill, Nantwich
- South Street, Alderley Edge
- Back Park Street, Congleton
- Spring Street, Wilmslow
- Princess Street, Knutsford
Contact parking enquiries
Cheshire East Councils first Parking Services Annual Report for 2015/16 (PDF, 5MB)
. This report demonstrates the council’s commitment to putting its residents first as it improves public information,promotes transparency and further assists to change negative perceptions around parking.
Can't find what you're looking for?