The Monitoring Report (MR) is published each year and forms part of the Local Plan. The purpose of the report is to:
- Provide a profile of the Borough of information and key trends
- Identify the effects of planning policies on social, environmental and economic outputs
- Help determine the extent to which objectives, targets and programmes are being met
- Inform and guide future plans and policies
- Monitor the extent to which the timetable set out in the Local Development Scheme is being met.
The results of the MR will have a direct input into the preparation of the Cheshire East Local Plan and the periodic revision of the Local Development Scheme. The 2012-13 MR has now been finalised and published.
Annual Monitoring Report Library
Annual Monitoring Reports from previous years are also available for information.