Making a planning application
The simplest way to submit a planning application is online via the Planning Portal
Registration is easy and you can complete your application form, upload supporting documents and pay fees online.
The benefits of applying online include:
- You can work on your applications in draft before submission
- Immediate delivery and acknowledgement
- Savings on postage and printing costs
- Online help function when completing applications
- Online record of your completed applications
A planning application cannot be progressed until all the necessary supporting information and the appropriate fee is received.
Get started on the Planning Portal
The Planning Portal will calculate fees for you or you can see the full list of planning fees as a PDF (69KB).
The Planning Portal lists all planning forms to download.